Shigoto is the first of twelve bracelets in our signature collection The Ashai Twelve. Shigoto has been crafted from stones from one of the working volcanoes in Japan that recently became active in 2016 called Sakurajima. This is the first of twelve bracelets dedicated to the legacy of the old monk our founder met in an ancient temple.
More info in our story and during official launch.
- Japanese lavastones
- Onyx, Agate and Black diamond beads
- Black rhodium drawstring lock
- Wear and tear resistant nylon cord
- Stands the test of time
We always offer all our customers free shipping world wide.
If you wish to exchange or return a product, contact email@example.com for instructions. Our general policies are:
- Change model? Send the bracelet back to us within 30 days of receiving it and we will send a new one if it is of the same value. Or receive a full refund and place a new order.
Do you want another model? Just send the bracelet back to us within 30 days of receiving it and we will send a new one of the same value. Or just receive a full refund and you can place a new order.
- Are you not satisfied or is the product damaged? Return your bracelet within 30 days of receiving it and get a full refund.
Please note that items sent to us need to be un-used and in the same condition as when receiving them. The cost of shipping products back to us is your responsibility.
One size fits all. Adjust the size to fit your wrist using our drawstring lock.